Umbrian Food & Wine Tour
September 14 - 20, 2013
October 19 - 25, 2013
November 2 - 8, 2013
Autumn is harvest time in Umbria and frankly there is no better time to experience Umbria and to sample the bounty that has led this region to be called"the green heart of Italy."
Joinus on an insider's voyage of discovery of the food and wine of Umbria where they were meant to be enjoyed -- in their native setting. This seven-day, six-night package is a foodie's dream and includes deluxe accommodations at ourvilla, the historic Fattoria del Gelso, our lovely seventeenth century farmhouse on a 40 hectare working farm centrally located in the shadowsof Assisi, the birthplace of St. Francis. Price per person
1,800 (convert to dollars)
Each week limited to 6 participants
To reserve your spot, call Suzy Menard at (202) 957- 3811 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your contact information.
- 6 nights at the private villa La Fattoria del Gelso
- Truffle hunting excursion with truffle cooking class and lunch
- Cooking class in the kitchen of a local Gambero Rosso restaurant
- Winery visits, tours of vineyards and cantinas and a private lunch with owner's family
- Pizza making in a wood burning oven
- Insider's visit to a master butcher
- Private guided walking tours of historic towns
- All meals
- Ground transportation throughout your stay
for the complete 2012 Food & Wine Tour Itinerary.
for terms and conditions.